Our plans

2»

Comments

• edited 1:57AM
    soundtracker wrote:
    I will check SM´s approach on strings out when it´s there nonetheless, but strings are the least problem out there i´d say.

Just came across this post, even though it was from a few months ago. Since the Garritan Stradivari is no longer available, is there really a modeling based solo violin out there? I mean one that can be played expressively with a windcontroller in real time, with realistic portamento and glissando? I have not found one yet. If you can point me out a good one at a similar price range to the SM instruments, do let me know; I would be very grateful! Thanks.
    MSchnell wrote: What about a Pipe Organ.

He did it:

see: http://www.cameroncarpenter.com/

"Built by digital organ pioneers Marshall & Ogletree of Needham, MA, the touring organ will allow both Cameron’s repertoire and his touring schedule to expand in even more compelling directions."

Seems to use just pure sampling technology.

I would have loved to see a (supposedly more expressive) SampleModeling instrument for him :(

-Michael
    Hi SM Team :)

First, sorry for my poor english skills, I'm a French frog composer!

Just wanted to know if you had any plan of releasing The Flute? I just can't wait to get the entire wind orchestra!

Thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.