Three Empty Tracks Beneath Instruments In Kotakt

I have the latest versions of all your Sample Modelling libraries. I have Kontakt 6 played through Reaper 6.62 on Windows 10.

Although I have considerable experience on using sample libraries I am new to Sample Modelling and Kontakt.

What are the three blank tracks beneath the instruments in Kontakt shown in my screenshot below? Are they necessary or can they be removed?

Thank you.

Comments

• I suppose this is am "ensemble" patch and same consists of a set of four individual sample instruments.

-Michael

• Thanks for replying Michael.

I've also discovered that they are needed even though the three tracks appear to be empty. When I removed them there was no sound.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.