!!! The Samplemodeling Solo & Ensemble Strings are out !!!

August 6th 2019

Dear Samplemodeling Customers,

We are happy to announce that the brand new Samplemodeling Solo & Ensemble Strings,

created by Giorgio Tommasini & Peter Siedlaczek

are out!

Samplemodeling Solo & Ensemble Strings, including Solo Violin, Viola, Cello and Double Bass, as well as First & Second Violins, Violas, Cellos and Double Basses are finally ready, and can be purchased and downloaded from our website.

For a detailed description, please visit the Strings product page.

The retail price is 399 EUR (+ VAT if applicable).

In addition, all Samplemodeling customers are entitled to a time-limited 10% discount. Please note that this offer expires on September 30th, 2019.

To obtain the discount code: Please send an email with the subject "Strings discount" to:

strings-discount@samplemodeling.com

supplying the name and one serial number or license key of any product you purchased from Samplemodeling.

In return, you will get a personal, non transferable code number. It will allow you to purchase the Solo & Ensemble Strings for 359,- EUR instead of 399,- (+ VAT if applicable).

Enjoy!

Peter & Giorgio

Comments

• edited August 2019

Hello,

Congratulations for the release, it looks very promising, I wish we had a walkthrough video demonstrating in detail the instruments.

Any discounts for proud owners of Stradivari and Gofriller?

😊

• wonderfull !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I just tested your strings. the sound is beautiful! we had to wait but the result is amazing! congratulations. I allowed myself to put a news on audiofanzine. eagerly there next bank of samplemodeling sounds! Each time it's a success!

• edited August 2019

Still getting my heads around the possibilities of this strings. A lot of controllers I didn't even try. For now it works fine for me using just CC's for dynamic and vibrato intensity to get most of my music done. Which is good to know. Great experience so far!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.