No Samplemodeling-products any more?

edited December 2018 in General Questions
I wonder, if you can expect further samplemodeling-products in future. While audiomodeling is very active to announce and produce new products, there seems to be no development at Samplemodeling. No updates, no announcements. Now, audiomodeling wants to produce brass instruments in the year 2019. It is a pity that there is no Samplemodeling-reaction because they are also able to create great instruments. At the beginning of the separation (Audiomodeling/Samplemodeling), I thought, it would be nice that now two developer produce great instruments. But at the moment, I think, there is only one...

Comments

• edited 5:44AM
    Sample Modeling does indeed have products in the works. I've been in a bit of contact with them. I believe they will be quite awesome.
    Windplayer,

Samplemodeling policy was always to refrain from resounding promises and emphatic declarations concerning products yet to be developed. No bells & whistles. We dedicate our time and efforts to the development of new instrument rather than to their announcements. As written in other threads (and as Larry mentioned), we are presently working hard on exciting new technologies, and we give this development the highest priority. So - YES, you can definitely expect new Samplemodeling instruments in a not-so-distant future. As you know, great things need time. Please note that, so far, Samplemodeling never announced any products without precisely knowing when they would be released.

Peter & Giorgio
    That is what I wanted to hear.

All the best - we love your work!

Heiner
    That definitively is a good behavior, even though it's a bit hard to wait that long for a chance of getting a product that does not feature the bug in the Kontakt-Version which seemingly hit's only Breath (not Wind-) controller live players. But I do stay very hopeful that the "new stuff" will be absolutely great !

-Michael
    Just watched the video on the new strings. Can't wait to get my hands on this!
    Looks intriguing. Best wishes on the release, Peter and Giorgio.
    LHall wrote:
    Just watched the video on the new strings. Can't wait to get my hands on this!

Could you post a link to this video? TIA
    webmaster wrote:
    .... Samplemodeling never announced any products without precisely knowing when they would be released.

Peter & Giorgio

With all respect, a clear roadmap would be useful.
    carljoshi wrote: Could you post a link to this video? TIA

-> https://samplemodeling.com/en/teaser_strings.php

If this is really programmed in a DAW this is unbelievably awesome.

-Michael

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.