Western LaMancha

edited May 2013 in User demos
Too much reverb, too many notes, too much fun! I was playing around with "Solid State Symphony" and started adding a bunch of SM instruments.

Trumpet, Unison Horns, Bass & Tenor T-Bones. Played in, one at a time with a BC3. I may have to do a legit version of this. :mrgreen: -Perry-

Comments

• edited 2:51PM
    Sounds great musically, like all your demos, but I find the trumpet too bright and harsh without filtering the high frequencies.
    Kobir wrote: Sounds great musically, like all your demos, but I find the trumpet too bright and harsh without filtering the high frequencies.

I used Voxengo Curve EQ on the trumpet when the melody starts. I forgot to enable it on the opening trumpet! :roll: I think I had headphone fatigue at that point as well. Thanks for listening...I feel a little guilty for posting so often here! -Perry-
    Please keep posting music and it will be nice to hear longer samples and songs. It is great to hear how other people are using and tweaking the instruments and the music of talented musicians like you.

Any relevant info you can share on tweaking instruments, your CC mappings, EQ and reverb settings and mixing and mastering tools and technics used is also great.

Thanks! Kobi
    Too short, indeed. ;)

Nice piece!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.