Does anyone know if SM instruments can be resold?

edited January 2013 in General Questions
Hi,

I could not find anything in the FAQ about this, so I thought I'd ask here.

Q1. Can the NI versions of SM instruments be resold?

Q2. Can the SWAM versions of SM instruments be resold?

Q3. If so, what is the process?

Cheers,

Ben H

Comments

• edited January 2013
    Good luck finding a buyer for Soprano sax, which depreciated to nothing ... so much so you need to buy it a second time !!!

Fact is fact ... regardless of fancy talk ...

If you bought Ms S the investment has gone ... ( at 3 euro a ? as stated by Peter and Giorgio )

If you didn't buy it an upgrade including Ms S costs 149 ... If you did buy it costs 149 .... Oh but you get Ms S a second time ????
  • edited 3:09AM
    I don't care at this point.

Any money back is money back.

Plus, the opportunity to wipe my hands clean of this company!
  • edited 3:09AM
    Ben H wrote: I don't care at this point.

Any money back is money back.

Plus, the opportunity to wipe my hands clean of this company!

Know the feeling Ben ... I bought Trombone just to give them trade ... liked it but had no real use .. would have bought other stuff just to give them trade ... but it was/is not about money, but about the p*ss being taken...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.