Samplemodeling "French Horn and Tuba"

edited January 2016 in User demos
Dear Friends,

We are very happy to announce that the much awaited French Horn and Tuba package, developed for Kontakt 4.2, is now ready, and can be purchased and downloaded right now.

Many new features have been introduced. Please refer to the NEWS and the Product description pages.

The new "Samplemodeling Brass" bundle, including Trumpet, Trombone, French Horn & Tuba, is also available at an exceptional price.

We believe you'll love these instruments. :-)

Giorgio & Peter

Comments

• edited 3:24AM
    Congratulations to everyone at SM !! This is a very nice surprise as i thought the FH and Tuba would take a bit longer.

The demos sound great BTW. From my experience with the other 7 SM instruments, every new one seems even better when you actually try it yourself.

Del
    Yes indeed congratulations to you all! :D

I've been using all the SM brass in all sorts of different music and they really are the best virtual instruments money can buy. Can't wait to get my hands on the Horns!
    What a great to start the day, with good news about the release of the French Horn and Tuba! Was planning on doing some work today, but immediately downloaded the new instruments, and have been playing (mostly) the new horn all day. I'm in love! Congratulations on another wonderful product!
    these are two fantastic sounding instruments. Many thanks to the developer team.
    update 1.03:

- legato now correctly working with all Wind Controllers

and in the presence of "zero gap", non-overlapping notes.

- improved, velocity-dependent attack behavior on pp

- minor changes in the User manual

Fixed:

- "-12 semitone transposition bug" in the BC and WC mode
    If some one can please post the web page to the update link I would greatly appreciate it. Last time I checked the site I could not find it. Thanks.
    Look on the NEWS page and you will find the instructions for this update, but it is very confusing. I wasn't sure where the "attached" Native Instruments Content Updater was, but I opened the NI Service Center on my PC and clicked on the Update tab. It said the 1.03 version was available, so I downloaded it. Inside there is an .ncu file and the Content Updater. From there, use the instructions on the NEWS page. It worked for me.

Dick
    Thanks will try.
    I have version 1.03 of the French Horn and Tuba. Although the manual says that the notes will retrigger for a trill, with one note held and the other repeating, that does not seem to be the case. This happens on both the Horn and Tuba.

Is there a setting for this?

Thanks!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.