MIDI learn not available in ensembles

Hello. I recently ran into a situation where I wanted to adjust the release time and attacks in the dry string ensemble patches. However, when I right click on the parameters to assign a control via MIDI learn, nothing happens and I'm given the "Synchronize Ensemble" message. Also, if I manually draw in the changes, I'm told to synchronize the ensembles any time a change is detected. Is this normal? Is it not possible to change any parameter in real time with the ensembles except for dynamics and vibrato?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.