Strings: GUI knob update & tremolo rate remap issue

Hi, sorry, I put this question in a thread elsewhere but I think maybe this is better place for it as it is a technical issue?

CC19 by default controls both vibrato rate and (when tremolo is activated) tremolo rate. When I remap CC19 to CC1 (with nothing else mapped fo CC1), this successfully remaps vibrato rate, but tremolo rate is still controlled by CC19: it hasn't been remapped. Am I missing something to remap tremolo rate?

Also when I remap vibrato intensity to CC11, this works fine, and the label "CC11" appears correctly next to the vibrato intensify knob, and turning the knob on the GUI works, and inputting CC11 also works, but inputting CC11 is not reflected in the knob's position being updated in the GUI. (Unlike all other knobs, which do update when CC is inputted).

I am loving these instruments, by the way, and have much to learn, but these two interface issues seem to have cropped up for me. Thank you.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.