This proves Peter's library is the best

Beyond any doubt... throw Bartok, Bach, Beethoven on it.... It sounds better than the competition

But for hell's sake why is it so difficult to manage and update with the Native Instruments interface?

Audiomodeling have the upper hand here, updating their software is painless.

Don't know what happened between you guys but should you equal them in software ease of use and upgradeability then you would be the absolute best.

Love the sound.

Comments

• I own most SM Brass and all AM Brass and have to agree that SM Brass is still the best in terms of sound, timbre variance and realism. However, the AM instruments have far superior user-configurability.

@imakemusic What in particular are you trying to update? I’m not aware of any updates with SM instruments but the Native Access updater has always worked flawlessly for me.

• Hello Maddcow, I based my opinion solely on sound. To me in the end that's the main thing that counts.

I am trying to update all the libraries as they don't appear in Komplete Kontrol they just don't seem to work together.

• "Native Access" is provided for doing updates. Here I do see all my SM products.

-Michael

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.