Synchronize Ensemble Button

Hello,

Is it possible to automate and / or control the synchronize ensemble button instead of pushing it manually?

Normally in Arabic music I need to change the micro-tuning presets for 5-10 tracks of ensembles altogether during the recording but I have to go through all of it one by one to push the synchronize button!!!

Thanks in advance

Mohammed

Comments

• it would be a good idea a message at the start of the song to always synchronize

• Hello,

This was the reply of Samplemodeling team for the above issue :

You don't have to. Microtuning (either static or dynamic) is activated and controlled by keyswitches (KS). Once the presets are prepared and stored, they will be recalled by the appropriate KS. And this will automatically apply to all modules, without the need for pressing the sync button. The same is true for the dynamic microtuning. Whatever comes from the external world is automatically synchronized.

-------------------------

Unfortunately this is not the case for the ensembles - If I followed the above procedure without using the synchronized button the upper module will be effected with the selected preset while the other 3 modules remains without change until I press the synchronized button.

Note that I left the first preset untouched "empty" as instructed by user manual.

Appreciate samplemodeling team efforts to solve this issue.

Best regards

Mohammed

• edited March 2020

ramm1,

we performed further tests and found the following:

1) for both solo & ensemble instruments, stored static microtuning presets are recalled, but in an erratic manner. In some cases the bars are correctly displayed, but the sound is not affected.

2) the same is true for dynamic microtuning.

3) the ensembles synchronization also behaves erratically. Sometimes all the modules act in sync, sometimes only the first module is affected.

In summary, we have two kinds of bugs, namely erratic loading of presets and erratic synchronization across the modules.

Our apologies. These bugs will be fixed in a next update.

Best,

Giorgio

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.