Con figuring SM brass with roli (need help)

So the biggest issue is I can't seem to adjust the pitch bend amount... if anyone knows how to do this, that would be extremely helpful!

I want to keep the roli pitch bends to 12, but the brass doesn't let me change it(that I can find) and becomes problematic because it caps at I think 2, which keeps me from changing notes at all sometimes... (if I play legato it attempts to pitch bend, but is still capped at 2)

Comments

• edited 12:05PM
    Does the pitch bend setting in the SWAM Main page not work as desired ?

If this does not solve the problem, a Midi script pugin might help.

-Michael
    No I need help with brass comma which doesn't use the swan engine

And I can't seem to open up the kontakt instrument properties like I can a lot of instruments where I would normally edit that

Swam engine is easy to use with the roli... but I need to be able to pitch bend +/- 12, but the brass is locked at 2
    Sorry but I don't have a SM Kontakt instrument, so I can't comment.

-Michael

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.