Breath controller + Keyboard with Reaper

edited August 2015 in General Questions
Hi Breath controller users.

I am using the Flutes with a TEC BBC and a master keyboard.

Besides the "Breath", I set the BBC to control the amount of "Flutter-tongue" with the "Bite" force.

As I use Reaper, I can do "JSFX plugins" that process the MIDI data before they reach the VSTi.

I just did a small JSFX that has two functions:

1) with the hold pedal attached to the keyboard I switch the vibrato strength between two settings that can be predefined with the mouse.

2) As the keyboard also triggers other VSTi-sounds, the JSFX mutes the SWAM engine when the Volume pedal is set to more than 3, as now the other sounds are to be played (which are controlled by the single Volume pedal I have attached to the keyboard).

if anybody is interested in that thingy or wants to provide additional ideas or requests, please let me know.

-Michael

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.