switching pc problem? (resolved)

edited June 2015 in General Questions
Any one about? :)

Have had serials switched from an old laptop to a new one. The saxes which were switched earlier was no problem.

The clarinets were missed the first time but have since been switched but I can't add a serial number?

It states "Unlicensed" but the box to enter the serial does not appear and I can't make it appear?

With the saxes it was like this until Samplemodeling switched the keys, then after the key could be added in the equalizer window. But this is not happening with the Clarinets? and it has been many hours since the keys were switched?

Any ideas, suggestions?

Pete.

Comments

• edited 10:29AM
    LOL ... I had the clarinets sat on my BIAB (which I have also just installed) and pressed the play button and the serial box appeared? :lol:

Strange but I am now happy :)

Pete.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.