sample modeling buy/update = NIGHTMARE

I bought my first Peter Siedlaczek product on DVD for my S3000XL in the 90's...

Since then from audio modeling or what ever SWARM products.. I AM LOST. I'm a professional. I use thousands of vsti and I need to produce and release work. Each time I install a new computer or just update something sample modeling is an absolute nightmare. From My Commerce to "Dummy license" you have to buy an update with a discount to 0€ ? seriously wtf is this.

How ever it sounds or work.. Through the years I hardly use all your products because I can't follow up and work peacefully without taking the risk of having sessions not opening because of all this mess.

PLEASE SIMPLIFY YOU SYSTEM.

allow people to login on your website, see there products, download direct or download tool , add online payment and automatic updates ! all serious libraries have this now. Your website looks like a webshop 2.0 for mugs and tshirts not for pro composers using serious tools for broadcast.

Comments

• Dear Sylvain,

I know that you possess and love all Samplemodeling instruments.

You know that we are a small company, run by very few people with a limited number of collaborators.

You also know that our instruments are Kontakt-based, making automated updating basically impossible. This can only be done by companies using proprietary engines.

Now, if you can still endure the nightmare of installing and/or updating, we can keep working hard to further improve our instruments and release new updates for free.

If conversely you should deem all this unbearable, we could concentrate on the attempt of satisfying your requests, instead than focusing on the instruments. Would it be worth?

Cheers,

Giorgio

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.