How manage CC#11

Hello

On Trombone3 , I I have the warning "CC11 not recieved yet. The instrument will not work properly." How can I resolve this problem ? I have Kontakt 6 and Sibelius Utltimate

Thanks for your answer

Best regards

Comments

• JPG,

please connect a CC11 source, e.g. KB expression pedal, slider, knob, or a sequencer track mapped to CC11. It will work. Please read the manual. This topic is well described.

Best,

Giorgio

• I have a similar question.

I'm using TEC breath Controller - but there is no reaction what so ever.

I don't know what I am doing wrong. I have been looking into the manual

but still I don't understand. I'm new to this sample world and

I'm not so technical - so if anyone could help I would be happy.

Best regards

• You need to set the same CC# do the "breath" in the TEC and to Expression in the instrument.

This might be CC11 or any other number.

-Michael

• Hello, I know that there is info in the manual, but please help with my specific situation if you can. I simply want to use my mod wheel on my Korg micro as CC11 within Logic Pro X to use for expression with your brass libraries. I am positive I am not the only one who would like this very clearly explained not just simply assign it. Thank you I love your products just frustrated trying to get them up and running. Most people don't have an expression pedal or a breath controller.

Thank you in advance :}

• edited May 2021

Even if that does not make much sense, because you will need more controls that just mid wheel, you can simply assign the mod wheel CC (CC #1) to expression in the user interface.

-Michael

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.