upgrade solo and ensemble Violins to solo and ensemble strings complete

Hello

👤Anyone know how to upgrade "Solo and Esemble Violins to Full Solo and Ensemble Strings. I can't find anything on the purchases page regarding this upgrade.

When I select the purchase of the complete Solo and Ensemble Strings the price is € 478. I tried to put the serial number of my Solo and Esemble Violins in the updated space but the price does not change because it tells me that my number is not valid !!!

Thank you for your help

Comments

• Bertrand,

you should not introduce the serial number in the updated space, but the coupon code obtained by following this procedure:

1. Go to https://www.samplemodeling.com/en/violin_codes.php

2. Enter your license (serial) number that you used for authorizing the Violins

3. The page will generate the coupon code. Please copy it

4. Follow the purchase link of the Solo & Ensemble Strings on our BUY page

5. While purchasing, paste the above coupon code in the appropriate field

6. The above procedure will reduce the price of the Strings appropriately

7. Remove the Solo & Ensemble Violins (delete the library folder)

8. Install the Strings following the Installation Guide

Best,

Giorgio

• thank you Giorgio.

still sorry but i hadn't seen the attached pdf explaining the procedure. I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate you on everything you do and to tell you how much pleasure I have in using your instruments.

• thank you very much, Bertrand 🙂

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.