Leandro's Tutorials

We're very happy that we could exploit Leandro Gardini's expertise in writing for solo & ensemble strings for creating a series of tutorials focused on our latest instruments. We strongly recommend to to carefully watch them (the fourth tutorial is coming soon), to help understand how our instruments must be handled for excellent results.

Please let us know about your impressions about this initiative and the final results. Constructive criticism is most welcome.

Giorgio & Peter

Comments

• edited September 2019

Promotional offers.

Gardini School offers a 12-weeks course bases on recorded video instructions, guiding you step by step how to develop your skills.

As a Samplemodeling customer, you are entitled to a generous promotion deals from our collaboration partners, i.e. a 20% discount on the Scoring Tools Masterclass. https://www.gardinischool.com/course?courseid=stm702.

Please refer to this website for info and contacts.

Enjoy!

Giorgio & Peter

• edited May 2022

I’ve just bought SM Strings and it was his walkthroughs (and your demos) that made me buy it because they sound absolutely incredible. I will probably be buying his course because if I can figure out how to use them to that level then this library is unmatched.

I had a play about with them (before reading the manual) and it took me hours to even get a Spicc sound that wasn’t synthetic sounding so this library is without a doubt going to be a high learning curve but it’s he time spent is going to be worth it if I can get these kind of results :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.