SM Brass and Saxes used for Logic 10.4 Studio Horns?

edited February 2018 in General Questions
Can anyone confirm or corroborate the samples used for Logic's new Studio Winds library? They sound identical to me. The library doesn't appear to be modeled, but it sounds like they took all the articulations and made samples from them.

Anybody else notice this?

Paul

Comments

• edited 10:27PM
    Hi.

In case some users should wonder whether the Logic Studio Horns is the result of some cooperation with us, we would like to state that Samplemodeling is the only distributor of our instruments. All our samples, our technology and our scripts have not been licensed to anybody - not even to Apple :-)

Peter & Giorgio
    I finally updated my OS and Logic version yesterday, so I got to hear Logic's Studio Brass for the first time. Being an experienced SM Brass user, I can categorically state that Logic's Brass is not even close to the same universe as SM's brass. It's the difference between an 80" HD 3D 4K Wide screen and a Poloroid snapshot.
    And which is which ?

Of course Apple is king :) :) :)

-Michael
    LOL. The Logic Studio Brass is the Polaroid of course.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.