Can my pc handle the trumpet?

edited November 2008 in General Questions
Hello everybody,

I was just wondering since I don't have a very powerful computer if I could still run The Trumpet on my pc.

Here's my specs:

P4 3.0 Ghz 2GB RAM

From reading the products page I think my only uncertainty is with the cpu.

But I would appreciate any feedback you can give me on this. If you need more info just say so.

Love what this company is doing btw

thanks

Comments

• Niah,

could you please let us know your audio card? Good, low latency audio hardware is essential...

Best

Peter
  • edited 10:29AM
    Hi Peter,

I'm still using a SoundBlaster Live with installed asio drivers.

Generally I don't have problems with latency.

Thanks
  • Hi Niah,

The Soundblaster Live shouldn't be a problem. I've been used it with good results. Your computer should be sufficient, at least for running a single instance of the instrument at a time.

Best,

Giorgio
  • edited 10:29AM
    Yes I will be mostly just using one instance at a time, so no problems there.

Thank you for the input Giorgio and Peter.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.