The Trumpet on youtube

edited January 2009 in User demos
Hi evrybody,

i made a little clip that shows how The Trumpet works in Logic.

You can see the pianobar with the breathcontrol curve and the score scrolling in sync.

Hope you like the music-its a bit on the jazzy side and features Steve Gadd on drums! (thanks to esoundz and Stylus RMX ;) )

best

Hans

Comments

• edited 10:29AM
    Just wonderful Hans, thank you for posting !
  • Thanks a lot for the nice comment.

I really appreciate that!

best regards

Hans
  • RobRob
    edited 10:29AM
    hey Hans, really nice work! I like it a lot

Roberto
  • Thanks Roberto,

i had lots of fun putting it together!

best

Hans
  • As I said at VI-Control, I like this song very much.

Very well done, Hans! :)
    Very nice (what a nice groove Steve Gad)

Why don't you post the audio file ?

Like this we will enjoy it again, but in stereo ;)
    valouz wrote: Very nice (what a nice groove Steve Gad)

Why don't you post the audio file ?

Like this we will enjoy it again, but in stereo ;)

Your wish is granted

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=876131&content=music&songcount=37&offset=0&currentPage=2
    Thanks

It's better like this :)

Steve Gad like Dave Weckl play the charley so nicely/subtly (it's singing) that it's a pleasure to play on their drum track.
    one of the advantages of using computers is to have access to all these great grooves in the Rexformat.

Its really the next best thing to have Steve Gadd as your nextdoorneighbour!

BTW Esoundz is having a groupbuy right now where you can download 6 REX collections for 99 bucks.

I already had the Steve Gadd and now i bought Dannny Gottlieb, Bill Bruford, Edward Greene and some others.

About 17 GB of Rexfiles-ready to use in RMX for about 70 euro!

incredible!
    This forum has a wealth of excellent players. The authors of the program are fortunate to have your posts.
    Excellent! What kind of wind controller did you use?
    thank you!

i am using a yamaha BC3 breathcontroller thru a Breathcontrol converter from midisolutions and my trusty old kurzweil midiboard.

wish i had the chops to play a windcontroller.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.