merging midi on mac

edited December 2012 in General Questions
Hi, I know how to merge midi with a midi solutions box, however I need to merge midi on a mac ....

What I want to do is use a EWI usb for the fingering/notes and a WX7 (similar to the WX5) for the breath control (I don't like the breath sensor on EWI's).

Any advice appreciated and if you don't know how to do it on mac but on a PC I'm still interested, as I have PC's also.

Regards Pete.

Comments

• edited 10:55AM
    Logic in the enviroment.
    FriFlo wrote: Logic in the enviroment.

Thanks, but it appears a lot of work and cost to use logic (which I don't have and have never used)to simply merge midi?

Regards Pete.
    Pete, try MIDIPipe or MIDI Patchbay. Both are Mac apps and are free.

Gary
    Maddcow wrote: Pete, try MIDIPipe or MIDI Patchbay. Both are Mac apps and are free.

Gary

Cheers Gary, I will look into the options.

Regards Pete.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.