Congratulations SM

edited November 2012 in General Questions
Huge congratulations to SampleModeling on the new clarinets! Another pair of world-class instruments to add to the arsenal. :D

I'm having enormous fun trying to do Klezmer music. Will post a demo when I've improved my technique...

Well done guys!

Comments

• edited 11:48AM
    yes I must also say they are very well done. You can use the clarinets in so many ways. And Microtuning is an important new feature.
    ragman wrote: Huge congratulations to SampleModeling on the new clarinets! Another pair of world-class instruments to add to the arsenal. :D

I'm having enormous fun trying to do Klezmer music. Will post a demo when I've improved my technique...

Well done guys!

Hear hear ... posted a personal thread before reading this :D
    just wanted to say that the clarinets were well received by the musicians during the sessions last month. The sax player even grabbed my EWI4000 occasionally and enjoyed playing with it. A complete non-technical person I might add, but the sound and the ease of use convinced him immediately.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.