the trumpet only 3 octave range?

edited January 2011 in General Questions
I use an usb EWI and can only get around 3 octaves (high F is the highest note). Can someone confirm that the software is designed that way or will it go higher. ie- double/triple high c?

Thanks

Comments

• edited 9:02AM
    willow57 wrote: I use an usb EWI and can only get around 3 octaves (high F is the highest note). Can someone confirm that the software is designed that way or will it go higher. ie- double/triple high c?

Thanks

I did take the time and effort to answer you on the other forum, which you haven't acknowledged as yet.

But if you want to see the particular instruments range turn on the piano keyboard (in the kontakt player) and look at the blue notes, which will be the same for C instruments, however adjust for transposing instrument or if you transpose the windcontroller.

The trumpet is E-E-E-E + F F# G G# which is just over 3 octaves.

Regards Pete.
  • edited 9:02AM
    Hi Pete, I wrote u back on the other forum. Thanks again for ur help!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.