Thankyou update

edited August 2010 in General Questions
Been quiet, on my part because your software does all I want and more :D . So thanks to the samplemodeling team, hope business is booming and like me people are too busy enjoying it to post.

I have my own sound now (with many different pedal effects) from Mr sax T (top F# G from Mr sax A for soprano), however that is only possible because the base sound is so unbelievably fantastic.

You can use effects on other soft/hardware but it still sounds like a synth, however use effects on a "real" instrument and it still sounds "real". Well its the same with samplemodeling.

I haven't improved your software, just made it personal to me, like some sax players do, however I don't have to play louder than the instrument/sax to cover the original sound :D ;) . So thanks again and good luck.

Regards Pete.

Comments

• edited 12:34PM
    Hello pgill,

Can you let us listen to your soprano sound ?

Regards
    valouz wrote: Hello pgill,

Can you let us listen to your soprano sound ?

Regards

Hi, I posted a while back already

http://www.samplemodeling.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=445

I have made more changes to the sound and will post some on youtube soon.

Regards Pete.
    Yes i remember now but as it did not mark my mind* i have already forgot it.

Anyway i am curious to see the improvement of your sound with your latest changes even if we will soon have Mlle S (christmas tree ?) ...

* : Do not take it bad, you did a great job with your effects, but the result is still far from a real soprano. If we consider that your aim was to obtain a very neutral soprano sound like Kenny G that's not bad at all and if it fills your needs i am happy for you.

Regards

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.