A niggle with the Trombone

edited June 2010 in General Questions
Hi, I love the bones, but have a niggle with them. Every now and then, (it appears to be how I land on a note), the note doesnt play unless I blow again. ie I can blow and blow, but unless I stop blowing and blow again no sound is produced (this only happens with the trombone and none of my other samplemoddeling instruments). I'm sure I can work round this, but would be happier if it didn't happen.

Regards Pete.

Comments

• edited 10:29AM
    pgill,

I think we have a remedy:

please higher the maximum number of voices from 32 to 36 (see "Max" on the left upper part of the instrument GUI).

Please report if it helped.

Thank you!

Best

Peter
    Peter Siedlaczek wrote: pgill,

I think we have a remedy:

Please report if it helped.

Magic :) Yep,seems to have done the job :D

Now I can go back to double/triple tonguing instead of quadruple/sextuple tonguing :lol:

Regards Pete.
    thanks for the tip. After a quick try it seems to help.

It's interesting, I did not observe the voice count yet. A normal note has 12 voices, and note changes increase that number for a very short moment.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.