The Trumpet

You might perhaps have a look at this fifteen years old guy, having fun with The Samplemodeling Trumpet.

:shock:

Giorgio

Comments

• edited 4:29PM
    Thanks for sharing the link Giorgio. The kid has chops! :D
    Chops????? He has a whole Butcher Shop!.... Very nice... I'll be over here cutting my hands off and selling all of my gear now...

Dan
    Hello Giorgio - Thanks for sharing that link with everyone, that 15 year old, is now this 16 year old ;) me :D

Really glad you appreciate them video's. Can't wait to have some fun with the trombone, and I'll be sure to post some video's on youtube :)

Thanks again,

James
    Hello everyone at Samplemodeling,

Here's a new one for you all ;)

I could have done with THE trombone! Instead I use Chris Hein's solo trombone, hope you enjoy this. Just a bit of fun, I get a nice wah coming out the trumpet ;)

Thanks!

James
  • Hey James, little smart cheeky face. ;)

I bet you'll get in.

Giorgio
    You are... crazy!!!

Very, very inspiring!!! :D
    Thank you! :D

Although I think it's in my video description, The amount of messages I've had on youtube, people saying thing's like

'WOW THAT TRUMPET SOUND IS AMAZING!! WHERE DID YOU GET IT FROM!??'

is quite funny! So I've sent them all onto you, hopefully you've had a few trumpet sales :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.