AU v3 compatible IOS

edited February 2016 in General Questions
hi, is possible with audio unit v3 ,work with IOS, so....do you think maybe possible in near future work with samplemodelling in ipad ?

thanks

Comments

• edited 6:28AM
    I can't see that iOS devices would be powerful enough but I'd definitely love to know if this were possible.
    Development of Audio Units v3 on iOS is in our plans (SWAM).

Best Regards,

Emanuele

Samplemodeling/SWAM team
    please swam and not swan too, because i have the trumpet and sax brothers (only kontakt.....)
    That's fantastic news!
    I agree, this is a good idea for 2016 and later. I guess certain tablets would have enough resources to run one SWAM instrument.
    In the not too distant future computers will be small (and fast) enough to run inside a wind controller. That will certainly be practical. But of course we will also need to learn cold breathing to cool the whole thing down :lol:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.