Just to be true ....

edited March 2009 in General Questions
Hello everybody,

We're all searching for the best result, spending as less of time as possible, thinking, asking .... sometime angry, sometime happy ....

But from far, your instruments are the best for the sound, for the expressivity, the playability ....

I hope many of us join to me for a collective thanks to all who work for the release of these instruments : thanks again and long life to sample modeling !!!!

yvan

Comments

• edited 12:50PM
    I hope many of us join to me for a collective thanks to all who work for the release of these instruments : thanks again and long life to sample modeling !!!!

Count me in!!

Mick
    I also share your enthusiasm.

I bought a windcontroller without knowing that there aren't good sample players around. Samplemodeling filled the gap, and that is just what I needed.
    zeppusclub wrote: Hello everybody,

yvan

I'll join you Yvan, I am still astounded everytime I play Mr T, and it gets better everytime I play.

Regards Pete.
    +1
    Yes, much respect and appreciation to all the Sample Modeling team! :D -Perry-
    Here, here!
    the dream team ;)
    Quincy you take my words from my mouth :)
    Absolutely. Count me in.
  • RobRob
    edited 12:50PM
    Samplemodeling is an exceptional team! I'll always be a fan...

Roberto
    Absoluuuutly agree!
    Well guys, you're too kind. Thank you very much indeed. :-)

Now, back to criticism ! :evil:

Giorgio, Peter & Stefano
    Giorgio Tommasini wrote:

Now, back to criticism ! :evil:

Giorgio, Peter & Stefano

:evil: OK!!!! Would you say demo-ing Mr Sax T is as important as a gig? Would you wear a T-shirt at a gig? :lol:

Regards Pete.
    I would gladly where a T shirt and would be happy to purchase one. Mick Emery once tried to talk me into having a shirt made up that said "It's a Synthophone Dammit", I settled for I don't play Sax I play Synthophone.

There was one that was worse but I won't reveal what that one was supposed to say. http://www.samplemodeling.com/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&f=2&t=255#
    bobhunt wrote:

Mick Emery once tried to talk me into having a shirt

made up that said "It's a Synthophone Dammit

I consider that Synthophonocurs-emery

:lol:

As to the T-shirt, my mum wasn't impressed and further more she thinks he should get a proper job :lol: . :evil: Mr!!! indeed :roll: :lol:

Regards Pete.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.