Any Latin demos with The Trumpet

edited February 2009 in User demos
Hello,

Sorry for being a tad long winded here..., but I think my wishes came true. BTW - can someone post a latin demo.

I have a latin band and have been making custom Salsa, Merengue, and Cumbia sequences for 22yrs (I started as a teenager). I've always had live vocals (of coase), and a full percusion section (nothing beats the real thing). I sequence the horns (and bass for our tempo foundation - and some click tracks here & there when rarely needed).

I never used ready make hornsection samples. I ensemble my own sections using individual solo instruments. Thru the years I have heard all these latin "cookie-cutter" sequenses and they are no match - not even close. Not that I want to "tweat my own horn" (ha ha), but many from across the US who have heard us say the samething. Many have been fooled thinking we are lip-syncing to live recorded tracks.

The second I saw this site my eyes fell out of my head. Then after tripping around for a few moments trying to put them back into my sockets - my ears fells off =) The things you can now do with this tool are almost limitless. I think back to my early teenage years and recall my wished back then about the technologies of that day (If only they could do this... or that). I'm sold -I'm ready to pull the trigger.

But what I would really love is to be able to hear latin demos done with The Trumpet and/or Mr. Sax. (just for my peace of mind). I would love to hear something latin in the demo section. I'll shut my eyes and duck-tape my ears this time =)

Great product. Best wishes.

Galo (aka gee-g)

Comments

• edited 4:19PM
    Here's a little bit of a Salsa cue I did for a TV show I'm scoring.

The section is sampled, but the solo it "The Trumpet".. I'm sure you could do good section stuff if you know what you're doing.
    Hi Galo,

http://www.rudileitner.de/Pensamientos/CD2_en.htm

tracks (click on the title)

2 Reclamo mi derecho,

4 Tu ves,

6 La Bala, and

10 No puedo resistir

The Trumpets that you here on these tracks are all "TheTrumpet".

Enjoy

best,

Rudi
    ...oh, and here´s another little track I made with TheTrumpet and Mr.SaxT (3 instances of each)

http://www.rudileitner.de/music/RudisMambo.mp3

best,

Rudi
    .oh, and here´s another little track I made with TheTrumpet and Mr.SaxT (3 instances of each)

Very nice Rudy, I enjoyed all the tracks. Your trumpets sound as real as anything I've heard.

Was this done on a keyboard?
    bobhunt wrote: .oh, and here´s another little track I made with TheTrumpet and Mr.SaxT (3 instances of each)

Very nice Rudy, I enjoyed all the tracks. Your trumpets sound as real as anything I've heard.

Was this done on a keyboard?

Hi :-)

thanks.

Yes, it´s done on a keyboard plus breath controller.

And then, of course, some editing because i really suck on keyboards ;-)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.