Samplemodeling secret plans unveiled !

1235»

Comments

• edited 2:26PM
    Starving as well (but I wanted to wait politely a little bit before posting, in order not to sound too much like a fan boy :lol: Though i'm one ^^)

So ?
    hello there!!!

i just walked the step and recently bought the flutes that i really wanted to have... and ... woow ... just congratulations (again) for this product....

2/3 of my virtual orchestra is now from Sample Modeling. cause clearly the others are not that realistic and... i would like to say they are perfect... but... too much perfect...

In fact they have not this unperfect side you do so well and which makes your instruments alive...

My only hope is that u would be working on strings now cause every time i start a new project... i just put my hands on keyboard to play with some of the strings... and... each time i wonder if we could have the chance, one day, to say the same things about strings that we can say already about brass and woodwinds....

So guys, just to know if u are working on it recently.... not to have a release date i know this is impossible to tell... but... just if u are working on it :)

Best regards and thanks again for so great instruments.

Sylvain
    You knew this question was going to be asked once you released the Viola... when is the Cello going to appear?
  • VIOLA is fantastic, hoping that we shall have a day of the sets(groups) with this technique : : 4 VIOLAS, 8 VIOLINS... :) :) :)
    Giorgio, Peter, and Stefano,

It's coming up on seven years since this was originally posted. Are there updates or any more secret plans you can reveal?

Thanks!

Paul
    .... and the double bass?
    .... and the double bass?
    The Double Bass is still in development.

Best!

Emanuele

Audio Modeling / SWAM
    leleswam wrote: The Double Bass is still in development.

Best!

Emanuele

Audio Modeling / SWAM
    Thank you, for the response!

Is there a projected release date? *shhhh* ;)
    Hopefully it'll be released as per the timeframe of the other 3 strings...if I remember correctly there was about 6 or 7 months between each release. Viola in late 2015, Cello in mid 2016 and Violin in late 2016...I'm thinking Double Bass in mid 2017...hope I'm right ;)
    benjd2016 wrote: Hopefully it'll be released as per the timeframe of the other 3 strings...if I remember correctly there was about 6 or 7 months between each release. Viola in late 2015, Cello in mid 2016 and Violin in late 2016...I'm thinking Double Bass in mid 2017...hope I'm right ;)
    .... in other words, next week! :lol:
    We're coming into the Christmas period soon. Hopefully Santa Claus has some nice things along with the helper elves and of course the reindeers ;)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.