Samplemodeling Woodwinds?

edited January 18 in Technical Questions

Dear gentlemen, I really admire your work, especially the trumpets and trombones, those are really the only virtual library a man would ever need. Any chance we'll see woodwinds in the future?

For now I use your former colleague's Audiomodelling woods, but although the controls and possibilities are endless, the overall sound is not what I'd consider realistic. Especially the flutes. Clarinets are fine, bassoons as well, oboes to a point, but flutes just sound nothing like flutes, mainly in the lower areas. All the Audiomodelling instruments share the same weird boxiness, artificial-ness your instruments just don't have, since you're using real recorded samples. So....something to think about perhaps?

Thank you very much for your work!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.